TP755CD multi-session CD support

I have been trying to read a CD in my TP 755CD (Win95) that I created with a
CD-ROM writer.

I have created a multi-session CD, that is, I wrote data to it on two
separate occasions.  In theory, "any CD player that supports CD-ROM XA" can
read it and see all the data from both sessions.  The warning the CD-ROM
Writer documentation gives you is "can only be read on CD-ROM drives that
support multi-session CDs".

In theory, since the TP755CD's CD-ROM has a "photo CD" label on it, it
should be able to read a multi-session CD, since Photo CDs are often
multi-session CDs.

However, my TP755CD can only read the first session. Period.

If I plug in a Panasonic KXL-D720 CD-ROM I can read all the data on the
multiple session CD, so it is not the way the CD is written.  I can also
read it with various Compaq and IBM PCs around the office.

I searched IBM and Microsoft's web sites... nothing specific for this
problem can be found.

Ideas?

Tim Nelson
tnelson@shl.com