Re: 755cx Queries

At 07:54 PM 1/26/96 -0500, Michael Klenner wrote:
>1) Can I get the Win95 CD-ROM 755cx Video Driver to make use of the entire
>screen?  I successfully got the Windows 3.11 drivers to work this way, but
>given the fact that any 16 Bit Code slows EVERYTHING down, I'd much rather
>use the 32 Bit driver *if* I can make it use all 10.4 inches of this great
>display.

Yes. Go into Display in Control Panel. Make sure that you have the Display
Type properly set,and the 755cx driver selected. Then, set the resolution at
800x600 and the color depth you want (16 bit also works).

>2) '95 sees my Dock II's PCMCIA slots but mt Network card won't work in
>either of them.  It works fine in the laptop's onboard slots.  No conflicts
>are in evidence.  Ideas?  (The card worked fine in the Dock when I used a
>360ce.)

For this, make sure that you've enabled the 32-bit PCMCIA drivers. Control
Panel, System, Performance -- it should give you the option of adding the
32-bit PCMCIA drivers (REM them out of your DOS files if you want).

Reboot. You should be very happy!

Cheers,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado