755cx Queries

Hi folks,

I've FINALLY taken delivery of the 755cx 24/810/SVGA unit that I'd been
waiting for.  It's a beautiful unit and I am enamored with it really.
Anyway, I spent the day dutifully building disk sets and then wiping the
drive clean.  Certain of my uses require that I reluctantly give OS/2 the
axe in favor of Win95.  Now I have done a clean '95 Install.  Things seem to
work pretty well, with a few minor glitches which I assume can be chalked up
to pilot error.  Perhaps you all could point me in the right direction:

1) Can I get the Win95 CD-ROM 755cx Video Driver to make use of the entire
screen?  I successfully got the Windows 3.11 drivers to work this way, but
given the fact that any 16 Bit Code slows EVERYTHING down, I'd much rather
use the 32 Bit driver *if* I can make it use all 10.4 inches of this great
display.

2) '95 sees my Dock II's PCMCIA slots but mt Network card won't work in
either of them.  It works fine in the laptop's onboard slots.  No conflicts
are in evidence.  Ideas?  (The card worked fine in the Dock when I used a
360ce.)

Any assistance would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
---
Michael Klenner
mdk1143@is.nyu.edu
mklenner@pacificnet.net