Re: Dock II Queries

On Tues Jan. 23 ...

> Very simple installation, takes about 15 minutes. The installation kit
> instructions reference only the Dock I, don't worry, it works fine w/
> Dock II. You won't need the SCSI cable provided with the install kit as
> your Dock II already has a cable to make the connection.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Joe Wilson
> Milwaukee,  WI

 Hello Joe,

 I was reading your message about the SCSI installation in the Dock II. I
was wondering if the SCSI cable that was included in the kit was a
standard 50-PIN SCSI cable on both ends or was one end the mini 50-pin
conection like the IDE interface. I order kit #84G5253 and the cable
included was a standard 50-pin on both side. I'm using a Dock I and the
SCSI connection is a mini 50 pin just like the mini 60-pin IDE interface.

thanks in advance for the info..

-john
       sterni@scf.usc.edu