Re: foxpro+tp+warp=crash

On Sun, 21 Jan 96 16:41:42 -0500, you wrote:

>I've been running foxpro 2.6 for dos on my desktop through a
>dos session under warp. Works fine. Installed on my tp701
>..crash burn.. system locks on exit. cntrl-escp= no work
>cntrl-alt-numlock-numlock = no work . only way out is
>hard boot. 1st time drive c was gone, fortunately I just did
>a backup. After taking 3 days to reste everything . it
>locked up again on exit.. this time no loss of c: (whew!) .
>would love to use under warp.. any suggestions?  :-(
>

>//----------------------------------------------------------
>------------------
>//
>//
>// Never open windows in an air conditioned environment

Double check the memory settings in the settings notebook under
session->dos settings->dos memory settings.
Make sure all the ones on the TP are the same as the ones on the desktop.

      <christij@unix.asb.com>                   423B78C80FEA5495
http://www.asb.com/usr/christij/index.htm          CF64AD5F214797DE
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it
is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I
am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole. - Malcolm X