TP750Cs memory upgrade

Hi!

My old faithful TP750Cs deserves a little more memory, to serve me a
little better. At the moment it has 8Mb [4 (internal) + 4 (IBM IC-DRAM
card; P/N 40G1838)]. Now, if I remember right, there are two ways to
go about this: 1) a new DRAM card, or 2) a DIMM adapter and 1 or 2
DIMM cards. Has this list taught me correctly?... What are the pros
and cons of each alternative? Does anyone have rough prices for
different cards (16 or 32 Mb)? And, while I'm at it, what does one do
with the old 4 Mb card?!...

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Paulo
--
Paulo Magalhaes  *  Dept. Neurology, Columbia University, New York, USA
voice: (+1 212) 305 1665  **  fax: ... 305 3986  **  pm119@columbia.edu