SCSI II -> SCSI I

Hi!
I've been trying to solve this one for a long time...
At the end of a cable, hanging from my TP, there's a SCSI-II male plug.
Sitting on the desk is a SCSI device that needs a SCSI-I male plug. Half
a brain is enough to conclude that I need some sort of adapter/cable, with
a SCSI-II *female* on one end, and a SCSI-I male on the other... I have
tried countless places, and no one seems to have this!... So, how do I
solve this "minor" communication problem?
Thanks in advance for your help
Paulo
--
Paulo Magalhaes  *  Dept. Neurology, Columbia University, New York, USA
voice: (+1 212) 305 1665  **  fax: ... 305 3986  **  pm119@columbia.edu