Re: the year 2000 -- is the tp750 bios ready for it?

rdslon01@mik.uky.edu (rodney d slone) writes:
|> Well it will be 2/28/2000 -> 2/29/2000 because if
|> year mod 400 == 0 then leap year
|> else if
|> year mod 100 == 0 then not leap year
|> else if
|> year mod 4 == 0 then leap year
|> else not leap year

Looks like the US IRS came up with these rules!

On a TP related note, I dropped my 755cx down the subway stairs the
other day (fell out of my backpack)-:

It appears to have hit on the hinge near the PC slots -- that whole area is
toast, as is the opposing side of the hinge near the phone connector. Still
works, though, although the right 20% of the LCD no longer works (although
bumping things causes pretty patterns to flicker -- seems something is
shorted out). The LCD itself doesn't seem to be cracked, so hopefully it'll
be fixable.

Sigh. Have to tell my boss now.....

	Jeffrey
Jeffrey Friedl <jfriedl@omron.co.jp> Omron Corp, Nagaokakyo, Kyoto 617 Japan