Re: Procomm Plus and mwave 28.8k

We're using ProComm Plus for windows (version 2.1), which has a WindSurfer
modem choice. That's the one we use for the MWave modem.

If you have a different version of Procomm, let me know, and I'll pull the inti
strings off.

\          Dennis J. Gormley                           Tel:  (215) 222-1532
\\         Operations Manager                          Fax:  (215) 222-0416
\\\\       Health Sciences Libraries Consortium        Int:  gormley@hslc.org
\\\\\\     3600 Market Street, Suite 550
H S L C    Philadelphia, PA   19104-2646