No Subject

Hi!

I just installed MWAVE 2.00 for DOS and Windows on my 755CX. Now
when Windows comes up I get a shrieking, static sort of noise coming
from the speaker. It goes away when I leave Windows.  The new
software had worked for a while and then all of a sudden this noise
started. I was in Windows but wasn't using the TP at the time.

If I disable the DSP device in the DSP setup, the shrieking doesn't
occur the next time I bring up Windows.

Should anyone have an answer, please let me know. I'd really
appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

--
Doug Washington                    EMAIL: washide@cqo6.whirlpool.com
Whirlpool Corporation              EMAIL: washide@cluster.mcs.com