Re: My review and experiences w/ 760CD

One thing that is really annoying about the 760CD is the silly
pre-installation, which makes one big FAT partition. Since this
makes the OS/2 installation pretty much useless, you are forced to
reinstall. I wish they would have two partitions, one empty, and
initially FAT, that you could reformat to HPFS, oh well!

ANyway, I managed to completely install DOS, WIndows and OS/2 from CD ROM
(the latter requiring some fiddling due to the annoying VGA fix).

I have everything up and running except the Mwave modem, my communication
program simply does not think the COM port is present. I seem to remember
having to do a bunch of fiddling to get the Mwave modem up on my 755CX
byt I do not remember what it was.

Any tips?