Airborne Express

At 12:46 AM 1/6/96, Don Whiteside wrote:
>  Got my dock 2 (after Airborne express decided that apparently, yes,
>delivery IS what they're supposed to do)

        You too?!!

        I have an absolutely *terrible* time with these morons.  They have
regularly done a *rotten* job of picking things up or delivering when they
are supposed to.  Delays are the norm and frankly, you're lucky if they can
find where you live or remember to bring that call tag they're supposed to
bring.

        My most recent troubles with them concerned a pickup of Adobe
PageMaker...which 4 weeks after the call tag was issued they *still* can't
manage to get together...

        I am in complete awe at how major companies like IBM and Adobe are
the least bit willing to do business with a totally screwed-up outfit like
Airborne Express.

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Home Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business                |          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner
Southern Cal--Rose Bowl Champions, 1996!!