Dock 2 and strange....

  Got my dock 2 (after Airborne express decided that apparently, yes,
delivery IS what they're supposed to do) and was delighted that it all
came together with no problems. I'm dissapointed the monitor shelf isn't
part of the deal, but I was happily suprised that all it took to boot off
the SCSI disk was to pull the internal.
  (Yes, I'm sure I could alter the EZ SETUP boot sequence, but that seems
to me to be more trouble... wouldn't it be nice if that was configurable
from DOS/Windork/OS2 software?)

  In unrelated news, a strange problem - when I fire my JPEG viewer up,
it links my Winsock.dll. A few weeks ago it was complaining about the
non-existance of a dll that it doesn't use. Does anyone know of a Windows
freakyness that would cause a program to link a dll other than the
standard required dlls? (IE a DLL that it wasn't originally programed to
load...)