Re: MWAVE and dosemu on Linux

> Yes and yes! Takes a bit of fiddeling though.
>
> Alex

Are you *sure* you could access the mwave through dosemu on Linux?  I
played around with it but found it was trying to reprogram the DMA
chips and such and could only get it to give me errors.

I can use the mwave to some degree from Linux without dosemu but thats
a different story!

> At 16:58 04/01/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >Has anyone tried to access the MWAVE chip through dosemu on Linux?  Seems
> >to me that it could work.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Eugene Fiume.

| "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the   |
| cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's |
| why he's gonna kill us. So we gotta beat it. Yeah. Before he lets      |
| loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"  |
+------------------ Brad Pepers -- pepersb@cuug.ab.ca -------------------+