Re: using tp750cd with DeLorme GPS Link II

> [...] suggest where to turn or what to do to
> make the serial port function?

I don't have my Thinkpad handy to check but there is more than
one place in the various set-up routines (various means Windows
has some options and then in the Thinkpad Set-Up there are some
more and maybe elsewhere too) - if you methodically go through
everything you should be ok, this is what worked for me in a
similar situation.  Be sure nothing else is on the same
interrupt or using the same address, etc.

Billy Y..