Re: WIN95 Installation

At 01:10 PM 1/4/96 -0700, Steve Hultquist wrote:
>At 01:29 PM 1/4/96 -0500, STEVE GODFREY, (613) 788-4386 wrote:
>>From the documentation I get the impression that the thinkpad
>>windows setup disk installs windows 95.  Am I missing something?
>
>Yes. In fact, the setup disk prepares the TP for Win95.

This didn't read right. What I mean is that the setup disk doesn't install
Win95, it merely adjusts autoexec.bat, config.sys, and some other things.

Cheers,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado