emm386 error

  I'm unsure if this is a Thinkpad specific problem or not, but I thought
I'd ass the minds here...

  Every once in a while (perhaps 2 times a month) I have a problem where
my Windork 3.1 panics and gives me an EMM386 error screen - System
halted, error #6 at 00B8:0B72.
  Error 6 is an invalid opcode, so I assume it's just a memory overrun,
but I'm suprised it's always at the same place. Anyone know what that
region is? It's more likely to happen if I've had a program GPF, but it's
happened out of the blue before as well.