Re: 16 Meg RAM card for TP750

actually $670 is probably about the right price, certainly it is a "decent"
price. But who knows, maybe you can find a card priced even lower :-)

There are probably lots of cheap 170Meg HD's around. it is a pity there
is no easy way of copying stuff from one hard disk to another.

But wait, maybe there is now, the 760 can take two hard disks, are
these the same hard disks that work in the 755, or has IBM yet again
introduced new stuff (I have bought several thinkpads, which is one
thing, but the number of batteries I have bought is horrible to think
about). I suppose the 760 has yet again incompatible batteries???

What do you need to have a second hard disk in a 760?