16 Meg RAM card for TP750

Hi!

I have finnally given up on waiting for Win95 to take its sweet time loading
anything on my punny 8 megs, so I want to buy a 16 meg card.  I know this
has been discussed before, but I'm now a little confused on what "parity"
means... Which cards will work on my 'Pad?  I did a quick phone poll of
about 6 companies and found that the cheapest I could get was about $670
This is much higher than what someone on the list mentioned a while ago, right?

Could someone forward the address of some vendor with a decent price?  I can't
really afford those prices on a grad student budget :)

BTW: If someone needs a cheap 170meg HD in its original IBM case, let me know
since I have one just sitting around...

Thanks in advance!

(Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah!)

Art

--
Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu
Department of Biology              | Massachvsetts Institvte of Technology