Re: 360ce

|> a hitch. I do have one qualm though.  Win95 seems to AUTOMATICALLY switch
|> the processor to one of its slower speeds whenever the power source is not
|> AC.

Just a wild shot in the dark here, but maybe your Thinkpad simply remains
set to whatever you last set it with the Thinpad Fule program. Seems to be
that way when I run Linux -- Linux knows nothing about my 755cx's power
management featrues, yet they still seem to work just as they did the
last time I ran DOS/Windoze.

	Jeffrey