Re: dsp modem from win95

yeah.  right on.  i got the same setup here.  i am quite sure i
have the mwave 2.0 drivers.   though, if i go into control panel
and click on modems, i get listed 'IBM Thinkpad 14.4 MVave Data
Fax', and the mwave 2.0 is 28.8, right ?

unfortunately, no win3.1 on the machine.  i think at this point
i will try to get ibm tech support, although i have heard that
ibm doesnt make intense efforts to support win95.

thanks again for the reply.

doug