TP755CD, Win95 & 64K Colours

>Hi, I am also running at TP755CD with win95. I also have a problem with
>hibernation and a problem with my colors. When I try to use 32K or 64K
>colors I get an error booting windows: "Explorer: An error has occured in your
>program. To keep working anyway, click Ignore and save your work in a new file.
>To quit this program, click Close. You will lose information you entered since
>your last Save."
>The Close and Ignore buttons fail to function and I have to reboot in Safe mode
>and change the color setting back to 256.
>
>Have you experienced the same thing?
>
>Regards
>
>-- Harald

No..., Don't appear to have had that problem, but I have had weird stuff
happening due to the secondary monitor I selected in Control Panel/Display.
Try changing this to :

Control Panel -> Display -> Change Display Type ->

Adapter Type - Western Digital
Monitor Type - Super VGA 1024x768

And then select High Color (16 bit) which should provide 64k colours (I
think). This appears to work fine on my 755CD.

Alex