Re: Where to buy 16 MB for Thinkpad 750C ?

There is a palce in Aliso Viejo, California called memory something or other
that I got a 16 meg for less than 650 dollars.  They send it cod in three days
if i remember correctly.  Good service, I reccomend them.
Sorry I cant remember the name, it is in computer shopper, anyone know?

--
Rodney Daryl Slone             http://www.engr.uky.edu/~rdslon01
Electrical Engineering Grad Student / "Grounds are pretty common." - me