Do I still need this line in my config.sys in win 95?

REM  *************************************************************
REM  *  Do not specify the memory range within C000:0-C0FF:F or  *
REM  *  D000:0-D0FF:F for PC cards.                              *
REM  *************************************************************
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\HIMEM.SYS
rem device=c:\scsi\aspi2ibm.sys /d
rem device=c:\scsi\aspidisk.sys
DOS=HIGH,UMB
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.EXE NOEMS X=C800-CFFF   <---------THIS LINE!!!!
DEVICEHIGH=C:\IBMVESA\VESA.EXE
DEVICEHIGH=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\DRVSPACE.SYS /MOVE

Well, rather, do I need to still do a noems exclusion?  And what about the
other exclusion for the memory ranges?  I'm also using 32-bit PCMCIA drivers...
"Opinions are like assholes -- everybody's got one"
					Clint Eastwood, THE DEAD POOL
	  Derek V. Chan (chan4@fas.harvard.edu, dchan@cybercom.net)