Re: Thinkpad Promotion

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995 11:49:44 -0500 (EST)  John H. Kim wrote:
>JetEye PC from Extended Systems(TM)
>
>JetEye PC is a high speed, wireless data interface that provides a
>"point-and-shoot" infrared connection for desktop computers, thus
>eliminating the cable hassles that get in the way of transferring files
>between your ThinkPad and deskt op computer. With JetEye PC, all you have
>to do is transfer files is point your ThinkPad at JetEye PC and begin your
>file transfer. The JetEye PC receiver automatically establishes a
>connection and gives you quick access to the data on the desktop.
>
>Value: $135.00

If you want more specs on this product go to http://warrior.com/extsys.
Extended Systems has asked us to post this information, and we also
sell the JetEye PC.  We have 7 left, and if you're on this list I'll
instruct our sales teams to sell these to you for an even $100.  If they
give you any flak (on 800/274-4277 x 4) tell them to speak with me.

The MindPath product is also great... but we don't carry that one yet.
MindPath's contact info is on our ThinkPad Proven section at
http://warrior.com/tpp, if you want their contact info.

Kevin Prince      |  Check out the Road Warrior Outpost
kevin@warrior.com |   at -->  http://warrior.com  <--
714.418.1400 x101 | Solutions for the Mobile Professional