Re: PCMCIA slots on Dock II

Gary,

I have a 755CX, a Dock II, a Port Replicator with 2 PCMCISA
sockets, and various PCMCIA cards.

I get the use of all 4 with either a port replicator or
the Dock II if I am to believe the Warp Plug and Play for
PCMCIA thing.  The only problem is NOT ENOUGH interrupts
to use cards that need them if you are using the built-in
ThinkPad features like the Mwave DSP stuff.  If you turn
off some of that stuff (Soundblaster ...) you might have
sufficient interrupts.

I actually have tested an IBM Voice Dictation PCMCIA card
and a modem card in the Dock II PCMCIA sockets and I use
an IBM PCMCIA SCSI card in one of the two port replicator
sockets.

Stuart

Stuart F. Biggar                    Phone:  (520) 621-8168
Remote Sensing Group                FAX:    (520) 621-8292
Optical Sciences Center
University of Arizona
1600 N. Country Club Rd, Ste 100
Tucson, AZ 85716-3160               Internet:  Stuart.Biggar@opt-sci.arizona.edu