Re: 760cd sent back to IBM for repairs :-(

|> > The tech rep said I should get the Thinkpad back in 3 days. Is this a
|> > realistic estimate, or typical IBM propaganda?
|>
|> I've only used it once, but yes it only took three days, plus one
|> more to get the shipping carton from IBM.  Thinkpads cost a little
|> more but this kind of service makes it more than worth it.

If you're in a rush, you can use the 9 "express service". If really,
really in a rush, you can even ship right away in your own box.

I shipped my 755cx from southern CA to Memphis to have the LCD replaced,
and got it back *THE SAME DAY*. I'm not joking. It's been several months
and they haven't even charged me for the 9, which I gave concent for in
the first place.

	Jeffrey