Introduction

Hi everyone,
Iīm Peter Samuelson, living in Stockholm, Sweden. I been around this list for about a year now but havenīt yet introduced myself. Well, better late than ever. I work in the Swedish Coast Guard, mostly with oill spills and pollutions from ships but also as responsible for our network and computers.

Iīve got a TP 755ce with a couple of harddrives. Iīm using Win95 and Windows 3.11 and tried Warp as well, but gave up due to problems between Warp and my TP.

My only real problem now is to get the SCSI in Dock I working with Windows 3.11. IBM canīt supply any drivers for my NEC 3xe CD-ROM. As far as I know there is a Future Domain card in Dock I so I would try to load Future Domains PowerSCSI and see if that works.

Peter