TP755CDV vs TP760

Hi, I'm a newbie to this list so if I am asking a stupid question just
suggest that I check back through the old correspondence or read a FAQ
or something.

I wanted to buy the TP755CDV so that I can do overhead projector
presentations, but have held off so far in case IBM comes out with a
760 (larger screen, 800x600, faster CDRom) with the same capability.
Does anyone know if there is any chance of this?

Also it is not obvious from the spec sheets whether there is a
significant difference between the MPEG video capabilities of the two
models. The 755CDV is said to have "enhanced video card provides video
acceleration, composite in/out, motion video capture and overlay ..."
The 760 is worded similarly "hardware assisted software motion video
acceleration for fluid full-screen playback of MPEG 1, MPEG 2 ..."

So my questions are, does the 760 have some extra hardware acceleration
or not. And if it does, does it only need it for expanding an MPEG
picture to fill the 800x600 screen size (which the 755CDV doesn't have).

Or in other words, is the 755CDV capable of "fluid full-screen playback
of MPEG 1 and MPEG 2" on it's little 640x480 screen with the 75MHz
pentium that it comes with.

I would welcome any comments which help me to make up my mind whether
to wait or go ahead and purchase.

Thanks in Advance

John Winterflood