Megahertz XJACK 14.4 for sale

I've replaced my XJ1144 with a 28.8, and I'm happy enough with it to be
confident about unloading the 14.4k, so I thought I'd offer it up here.

It's got 1.5 years on it, which leaves 3.5 on the Megahertz warrantee
service. I've got all the books and software (but not, I think, the box)
which would go with it. The only thing differentiating it from the one
you buy now is it's MNP5 instead of 10 and there's no flash bios. [I
leave you to draw your own conclusions about the worth of a modem flash
bios.]

Anyways, the current model can apparently be had for $160 plus shipping.
I'll entertain any worthwhile offer, but I had about $100 in mind,
including shipping.