mwave2.0 for the netherlands??

Hello everybody,

A delurk from me:

I have a TP755CD, 16 megs, 810 megs, using it mobile and on the company lan
main job: email news, www and microsoft office, windows 95.

My first remark: I am really glad to have a resource like this list, it
helped me a lot in understanding my machine.

Question:

Does anybody know if the mwave 2.0 software has been "localized" for other
countries. I live in the netherlands and also have the dutch "kit" to
connect my machine to the telephone network. This means mwave 2.0 US version
doesn´t work for me. Did anybody find a trick to get it working, or does IBM
have the software localized?

Thanks for any help.

Tom

This note does not necessarily represent the position of Oce-
Nederland B.V. Therefore no liability or responsibility for what-
ever will be accepted.