Returned mail: User unknown

--> > IBM Factory Outlet is selling the removeable 170mb
Thinkpad HD for only
$79.
--> > The drives are small, but one could buy these drives
for the shells and
--> > replace the inner drives with higher capacity.
-->
--> Phone number anyone? PC direct I got, Factory Outlet,
no.

>I found the number in the computer shopper,  1-800-426-7255

>PS - Anyone think it might be possible to rig something up
& try to get
> one of these to work in a TP 350?

Well I don't know about the tp-360, But I called (just in
case it might work) ans asked about whether it would work
with a tp701 and the guy said no.  I figured as much, when I
had a tp750 the drive was bigger and resided under the
keyboard.  On the tp701 the drive is much smaller and have
its own little cartridge like case that snaps in (for those
unfamiliar with the 701).  It is a good deal though!!

Kevan Riley
BioMedical Computing Support
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
kevan.riley@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu