Re: TP 701 & LINUX

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Randy Whittle wrote:

>         The one you want to talk to though, regarding 701's and Linux, is
> likely John Kim, a former/current 750 owner.  He's a Linux guy.  However,
> he just received his 701 today and he's not likely to be in any position to
> give advice for some time to come.  Give him a while to settle in with his
> new toy.  ;-)

I think Jim Lee is the trailblazer for Linux on the 701.  His positive
reports here of Linux on the 701 was the main reason I got the 701.
John H. Kim         The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one
jokim@mit.edu       that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I have
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  found it!) but "That's funny ..." -- Isaac Asimov