WTB: ThinkPad 755ce or cx

Hi folks,

My venerable 360ce still chugs away and does what I need it to do just
wonderfully, but I need a second machine now.  I'm in the immediate market
for a ThinkPad 755CE or possibly a 755CX.  If anyone here needs to part with
such a machine at a fair price, please let me know about your configuration
and asking price, ASAP.

In the meantime, I have the follwing question:

Are ThinkPad hard drives hot-swappable?  I am considering getting a second
internal drive as opposed to an external drive or removable media drive, but
if I were to pick up an 810 or so, would I need to install an operating
system and all, or could I boot from my primary drive and hot-swap in the
second?  My feeling is, probably not.

Thanks guys.

---
Michael Klenner