Intro

Hello,

I'm new to the list.  As requested, I'm introducing myself.  My system is as
follows:

ThinkPad 360ce  (DX2/50, 8.5" Active)
20 Megabytes RAM
540 HDD
External Mouse
Megahertz XJ2288 Modem
IBM Credit Card Adapter II w/10Base-T and 10Base-2 Tranceivers
IBM Dock II Holding:
  Sony 4X CD-ROM Drive (SCSI)
  MediaVision Pro Audio Spectrum 16
Major Software:
  Windows95 and WindowsNT 3.51
  Office95
  PhotoShop3.04
  FTP Serv-U

Incidentally, the Notebook itself, and the modem are for sale.  The rest of
it will be used with either a 755CE which I will get as a replacement.  If
anyone happens to be interested, let me know.  For now, I have a couple of
questions:

1) How can I make the ISA Sound Card (which is plugged into the Dock II) run
its audio    into the Dock's built in speakers?
2) Has anyone had any experience with an upgrade program from IBM?  I really
want to      get a 755 machine.
3) Where can I get the righ drive rails for the Dock II? As it is, my
internal CD-ROM     is not properly mounted.
4) Is there a digest edition of this list, and how do I change over?

Thanks guys!

---
Michael Klenner
mdk1143@is.nyu.edu