Re: Thinkpad Carrying Cases

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995 22:38:39 -0500 (EST) you wrote:

>I feel so low-tech. I keep my pad in my Wired messanger bag. No padding,
>no straps, no compartments.

Not a good idea.  Here at the law school there are many many of us
using notebooks of all types.  Many folks learned the hard way via
cracked screens, etc. that a padded case is essential for transporting
one's notebook in even a moderately rough-and-tumble environment.

The somewhat expensive IBM case with the patented strap-suspension
system is well worth the cost, IMNSHO.

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97

AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "If you run with wolves, howl like them."
	Old English proverb