Re: Thinkpad Carrying Cases

At 22:23 11/13/95, Dennis Park wrote:
> Just wanted to know where is the best (inexpensive) place to
> purchase carrying cases for the Thinkpad.  I am particularly
> interested in the cases made specifically for the Thinkpad's by
> Port.  The prices from IBM PC Direct seem rather high, $89 for the
> compact carrying case.

I have that case, and it is well worth the $89 IBM wants for it.
Especially since you also get a little padded case for stuffing a
second hard drive into.

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator       Voice: 707 253 3130
Napa Valley College                         Fax: 707 253 3063
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy., Napa, CA, 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>           MIME ok, NeXTMail tolerated