TP755CD : Battery duration

I'm trying to restore the original capability of the NiMH battery pack of my 755CD (battery P/N 84G6440 - FRU # 851510).
I read a very useful note about this procedure (under WWW.WARRIOR.COM , Notebook battery paragraph) , the main part of wich I forward here below:

"Let the battery run down in the computer completely.  Connect the AC adapter and fully charge the battery so the charge display reads "l 00%".  With the AC adapter still connected, remove the battery for at least 30 seconds.  Replace the battery and allow it to fully charge again"

As I said before, I'm following this sort of TIP, and probably it's true...  After the first charge/discharge cycle, I noticed a discrete increase of the battery duration, but still lower...
I'm recharging again, and think to repeate it twice more, hoping to have a reasonable result.

Largest amount of time I had experience on my battery is 2:30 hours, with the Power (fuel gauge) settings enabled for customized use.
Can anyone with TP755CD  give me notice about their power features?
At least, I must say that I'm using mainly OS/2 Warp.

Bye by
	Alby/Warp
          755CD