Re: Speeding up mouse in OS/" 2... | ?

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, John H. Kim wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Erik Lindahl wrote:

[stuff deleted]

>>>Heh heh.  Might I suggest you change your editor?  :)

Actually, I would like to change the computer... It is a power Macintosh for $xxxx
that the department of physics has decided on.. It's brand new, a feels slower than
my old t'pad 750C... :-)

Well, as long as they have some alphas too... (using one now, better?)

Anyway, regarding the mouse driver:

I tried rodent, but the computer hangs on boot when trying to load the driver.
It might be fixpack 12 for OS/2 troubling... Anyone using the rodent driver with a thinkpad?

Regardsm

Erik