Re: Speeding up mouse in OS/" 2...   | ?

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Erik Lindahl wrote:

> There    here has ebb   e bene  en
> a lot of talk about the slowness of the pointer in o OS/2
> when using the trackpoint device| . Anybody who has found a solution?

Heh heh.  Might I suggest you change your editor?  :)

> The best thing would of course be a way to change the speed without
> repbooting, since the driver os completely normal with the external mouse...

Most people suggest using the shareware Rodent drivers (on all the big
OS/2 ftp sites).  I never used them so I'm not sure how they work or
if you can change speeds without rebooting.  But I've been told by
several people that it does let you speed up the mouse.
John H. Kim        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design
jokim@mit.edu       something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  ingenuity of complete fools." -- Douglas Adams