Re: YES newsgroup!!!

I'd have to agree with Ed.  The newsgroups allow a broader audience, and
although there may be more 'irrelevant' content, there will be a
proportional increase in very RELEVANT information that can be utilized
without flooding people's mailboxes.  We may also want to consider .binaries
and .forsale sub-groups to help direct misguided posters.

I don't buy the argument that UseNet news is less available than e-mail.
Any and all corporations and internet service providers allow some sort of
UseNet access... certainly within the comp.sys domain, which I believe is
where the name of the newsgroup is headed.

Move forward with the newsgroup and let me know how I can assist.

Regards,
-Ted