Panasonic KXL-D720 / SCSI

Hi!

I have a CD-ROM (see subject line) which came with a PCMCIA card which is
supposed to be a SCSI card. Now, I would like to plug another SCSI device
to that same card, but the cable has incompatible plugs... In other words,
the card cable ends in a 2*25 plug which is only a little over 1 inch
wide, while the other SCSI device has a standard 2*25 SCSI plug (about 2
inches wide). Does anybody know where I can get an adapter? I have tried
different places, but usually I just get a blank stare, as if I'm asking
for something absolutely ridiculous: "You want to... SHRINK a SCSI plug?!"

Thanks for the input.

Paulo
--
Paulo Magalhaes  *  Dept. Neurology, Columbia University, New York, USA
voice: (+1 212) 305 1665  **  fax: ... 305 3986  **  pm119@columbia.edu