List Management

Hi there,
  I've been on the list for half a year or so.  It is very useful, but its
traffic has increased to the point where it's a nuisance.  I know that Eric
Thomas's LISTSERV package allows a subscriber set their subscription options
to 'digest' - one big message a day containing all of the lists messages.
This is a convenient way to deal with busy lists.

  It it possible to do that here?  If it is, I'd like to do so.

  Thanks

=brian
Brian Frederick - frederic@bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu - (607) 777-6129
Network Analyst - Binghamton University - Computer Center