Re: SlimSCSI and OS/2...

On Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:29:58 +0100 you wrote:

>Are you sure your card is a APA-1460 and not a APA-460?
>(They are both called SlimSCSI, but the latter is really made by Trantor
>for adaptec.)

I am sure, the APA-460 is no more in production, whereas my
card is only 2 months old. Moreover, EasyPlaying recognises
it as the 1460.

>They both should work with OS/2. I've had no problems with my APA-460, >but the drivers are not the same!

Can you do me a favor and show me the relevant parts of your
config.sys? It make give me a clue as to what I need to do.
Thanks Eric.

Regards

Wilson Yip
<wyip@nicotra.com.sg>