Re: NT, Thinkpad & Memory

Under Windows we use OnNet 2.0. The config.sys/autoexec.bat setup calls a
little configuration editor they provide to switch the active interface
back and forth. Sleeping and then switching is also supposed to be supported
but it's aways seems like an unworkable solution to me. The Novell/Banyan drives
I will usually use at work don't like me to just unplug the network.
I'm not sure how OnNet's NFS and stack behave if you do this; havn't tried it.

Under NT I'm not sure their is any issue. It just seems to work for me.
The built in Remote Access connects PPP when I'm at home and my Xircom
card just works at work.

		Ed