Re: Win NT on a Thinkpad?

"....Now that there is Windows 95 , I'm really convinced that NT is obsolete
and no more...."

~~~~~

no time soon, my friend.  nt is a far superior operating system.  it's being
slammed right now for navigating like 3.11, but apparently that will change.
nt is one of the few (and probably the most consumer compatable) operating
systems that will run on pc's, power pc's, and dual processor boards.  95 is
great for people at home who have to boot to floppy in order to play games,
but, five years from now, infosys departments that knew better than to jump on
the jingoistic win95 bandwagon will having the last laugh as they migrate to
nt.  (imho)

now, if only the nt server would route ipx...

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.