Re: Linux 1.3.34 on 755CX loses keyboard after a while

> As the title says, using the latest linux kernel, after a few keystrokes
> (~50-200), the keyboard no longer responds (although the linux kernel is
> still running ok).  Has anyone else experienced this?  Are there any cures?
>
> /ivo welch

The 1.3.x kernels are development kernels and things will be broken.
You must either back up to a 1.3.x kernel that mostly works, find
the problem and fix it in 1.3.34, wait for 1.3.35 and hope someone
has found and fixed the problem, or go back to the 1.2.x kernels
which are the stable ones.

I recomend sticking to the stable 1.2.x kernels unless there is an
absolute need to use a 1.3.x kernel.

| "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the   |
| cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's |
| why he's gonna kill us. So we gotta beat it. Yeah. Before he lets      |
| loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"  |
+------------------ Brad Pepers -- pepersb@cuug.ab.ca -------------------+