Re: 750 vs 755 (and submodels)

There are actually TP 755 CD models in both 486DX4/100's in 540& 810 MB
configurations and also P75's in 810mb & 1.2gb configurations.

John Allman

>On Fri, 13 Oct 1995, Pat Presidente wrote:
>
>> I have just ordered a 755 CDV but with a Pentium 75 processor and
>> 1.2 gig drive.
>
>I just checked IBM's web site and he's right.  Somewhere, sometime
>IBM changed the CD to a P75.  The CV and CDV also use a P75.
>John H. Kim "A common mistake that people make when trying to design
>jokim@mit.edu something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
>jokim@tuna.mit.edu ingenuity of complete fools." -- Douglas Adams

| John Allman                  |Creativity is the sudden cessation   |
| Plexxus Technologies Inc.    |of stupidity.  - Edwin Land          |
| Markham (Toronto), Ontario   |                                     |