Re: User & Technical Reference Manuals for TP750 series (750Cs?)

On Fri, 13 Oct 1995 eranian@chorus.fr wrote:

> I can't help you on that, sorry. But I take this opportunity to ask
> Technical or Hardware Reference Manual owners if they can help me.
>
> It's now been a long time since I wonder how the magic PS2.exe command
> works. My goal is to  get the hardware information required so as to be
> able to port this command under Linux which I ran on my Thinkpad for months.

_Good luck_! I tried to get this info out of IBM once - if any game of
phonemailmaze that lasts over an hour can be called only _once_. My
hardware manual doesn't talk about any software interrupts or operations,
and I don't think they're in any hurry to pass that info out to anyone
but major OS vendors.