Re: User & Technical Reference Manuals for TP750 series (750Cs?)

> I would be interested in knowing what manuals are available for end
> users (User Manual), programmers/hardware people (Technical Reference
> Manuals), and maintenance (Hardware Maintenance Manuals) for TP750's.
> IBM UK doesn't seem to be able to generate such a list.  Colleagues
> at SCO suggested each TP750 modem is significantly different.  I'd
> like to understand these differences and learn more about my Thinkpad.
>
> If you have a manual for TP750 series (even if it isn't 750Cs) please
> drop me a note so I can add it to my list.  If you have any manuals for
> the TP750Cs (or more generically TP750 serienys) and don't want them any
> more -- drop me a note and I'd like to see about buying it from you.

I can't help you on that, sorry. But I take this opportunity to ask
Technical or Hardware Reference Manual owners if they can help me.

It's now been a long time since I wonder how the magic PS2.exe command
works. My goal is to  get the hardware information required so as to be
able to port this command under Linux which I ran on my Thinkpad for months.

Thanks !

PS: My thinkpad is a 360CSE

 St'ephane ERANIAN			| Email	eranian@chorus.fr
 Universit'e PARIS VII			|	eranian@litp.ibp.fr